This is a very good LARP.
It's short, to the point, and simple rules that allow for an interesting scene to play out. There are very few rules in place, but that allows for a basic structure to make the "sleeper" and "boogeyman" to be anyone or anything that the players want.
- A soldier who is coming home after a long battle, while insecurities lay beneath him.
- An investigator clutching his notebook and a symbol of protection, while some monster under him is just interested in what he does next.
- A teenager who made a promise to a fey, but a troll underneath their bed is either going to stop them, hasn't decided yet and wants to know more about his intentions, or is offering a "last chance" deal to help complete the teens side of the deal and prevent a terrible fate from failure.
- A wife that misses their significant other, while a radio under the bed is the only way for the S.O. to communicate, but if something goes wrong, the portal could open up and allow something dangerous to exit the bed.
- A funny lighthearted take on Monsters Inc., where the monster and kid are having a converstion after a not so great day, the monster bangs his head on the underside of the bed and has to go to the bathroom to get some bandages, only to accidentaly run into the mother and prove (by accident) that there really was a monster under the bed, and that they were NOT making it up.
Excellent LARP, but I think that this could be used even more, especially for a scene/session in any sort of paper TTRPG (MonsterHearts, Pokethulu, Camp Sleepaway, etc.), or even just for a framework to tell a story. (I have many more ideas than just above, but I could continue typing for hours).
All in all, excellent work.